One Never Knows What One May Find (Or In The Case Of The Author, Write) At The Intersection Of One Online-Writer's Pen-Name And Real Name. "WordCrafter09" Is A Blog That Is That Intersection.
A Note About This Blog
This is a blog that (as will be clear to anyone who sees it) I started awhile back under the pen-/user-name of "WordCrafter 09". My original plan was to associate it with an account I set up on HubPages, separate from the account I have there under a pen-name (Lisa H. Warren/Lisa H.W). I had some other plans for the blog too, but I didn't do a lot on it. In any case, I've decided to resurrect it (largely because I'm transitioning away from the old pen-name).
Since deciding to resurrect it and make it "the intersection of two different names"; and since at some point I'll de-emphasize it (just as I'm de-emphasing the pen-name, itself), I thought a good use for this blog might be to post some "raw-material type stuff" for later use, reference, and/or polishing up.
Since deciding to resurrect it and make it "the intersection of two different names"; and since at some point I'll de-emphasize it (just as I'm de-emphasing the pen-name, itself), I thought a good use for this blog might be to post some "raw-material type stuff" for later use, reference, and/or polishing up.
Thursday, August 20, 2015
"Notes To Self" (A)
NOTES TO SELF - Things To Write About Later
The Shoulder Bag - Evolution Away From A Regular Handbag (From pre-Smart-phone days to post-last-Winter walking). It would seem like there shouldn't be much to write about on the subject of "the challenges of the shoulder bag" (or handbag"); but I have a whole, big, thing that I want to get down in writing - if, for now other reason, just to get it out of my head. There are any number of spin-off subjects I want to write about as well, though. The one thing I've kept thinking as my "shoulder-bag needs" have changed after the leg injuries (but, to some extent even before) has been how not having a license (and still trying to live a normal life, particularly as a mother/family-person and/or someone with some version of an online business) has involved a whole, complicated thing about what I have to keep with me (but also, how to keep it all organized). I've often thought about the disadvantage that some elderly people are at, particularly if the rest of their life is generally the same as always - but without having their own car.
Much of last Winter had me thinking about some of the things that very elderly and mostly home-bound people must have to live with.
This won't make much sense to anyone else, but I'm adding in my "note to self" the matter of the refrigerator (particularly for someone who is a mother of even grown kids).
Last Winter - plenty of food but not being able to eat any of it
Last Winter - Working my way up from lack of appetite first with seemingly "pure-salt" junk food, then a small, bland, starch like bread or crackers, then with a high-sugar item like basic candy bar, "eventually" something "normal" llike toast and peanut-butter or canned soup or higher-fat food (like a grilled cheese sandwich) and
then - finally - starting to crave healthy foods like, for example, a tomato sandwich on rye bread, orange juice, and/or apple slices.
"Of tobacco (No, I'm NOT promoting it), light cream, salty junk food, sugary food, and the concept of the Rubik's Cube
Eating - Girls/Boys, Women, Frames, and Six-Yeare-Olds.
Eating - Small Frames, Increasing Age, and A Tendency Not To Eat Much in The First Place
Eating - Not Being Someone Who Snacks (Or Who Can Eat When Not Suffi
ciently Hungry)
Eating - Being a Vegetarian and/or "Borderline" or "Part-Time" Vegetarian
The "sugar shakes" - forgetting to eat? Or, increased need for sugar?
Room-temperature water or no water at all
Very Elderly People Under Extreme Stress And/Or On Medication - My Personal Concerns On Their Behalf With Regard To The Downward Spiral Toward Complete Inability To Eat Or Drink
Adrenal Fatigue - A Subject For Another Time
A Sampling Of How it Must Be For Very Elderly/In firmed Individuals - Why Keeping To Oneself And Not Bothering To Even Try To Communicate Can Be So Appealing
"Don't Worry. i'm Every Bit As Sharp, Naturally Efficient, And Generally On Top Of Things As Ever. It's Just That A) I Don't Have A Car And/Or B) Have A 'Mobility Issue' And/Or C) Am At A Place In A Stage Of Motherhood Where You Will/Can Never Be; Or Else Have Not Yet Reached; And/Or D) Living In A Situation That You Have Not Had To." (If it's THAT bad when one is, say, a fifty-eight/fifty-nine-year-old person without a license and with a couple of leg injuries, how bad must it be for the person who doesn't get to "close out the subject" of his/her mobility problem?
That's about it for my "notes to self" for now. I'm just trying to remind myself about some subjects to write about before i move on to a whole other set of them. Also, however, I'm hoping that just writing a few words related to each subject that maybe anyone who actually reads here will pretty much get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment