A Note About This Blog

This is a blog that (as will be clear to anyone who sees it) I started awhile back under the pen-/user-name of "WordCrafter 09". My original plan was to associate it with an account I set up on HubPages, separate from the account I have there under a pen-name (Lisa H. Warren/Lisa H.W). I had some other plans for the blog too, but I didn't do a lot on it. In any case, I've decided to resurrect it (largely because I'm transitioning away from the old pen-name).

Since deciding to resurrect it and make it "the intersection of two different names"; and since at some point I'll de-emphasize it (just as I'm de-emphasing the pen-name, itself), I thought a good use for this blog might be to post some "raw-material type stuff" for later use, reference, and/or polishing up.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

I Need To Write Just A Couple/Few More Posts Related To The First Two "Foundation Posts" About The Walking In The Suburbs

There are a few more points I want to make as part of the "foundation" posts that I wrote within the last day or so; and I want to keep together all posts that paint that "foundation picture" of the walking route.  The next ones will be shorter than the others.  I'm still trying to decide if I want to post some things that I originally posted on other blogs.  On the one hand, I kind of hate to even post any of the "foundation" posts anywhere at all; but there are any number of angles and/or related subjects I plan to write on; and it just seems like a good idea to at least have some of that "foundation picture" down in some rough form.

Some of things I have in mind to write about aren't necessarily limited to walking in the suburbs.  Some aren't limited to someone who may have (even a temporary and/or limited) disability involving being able to walk normally.   I won't go into all the angles/subjects I have in mind here.  It'll just make for another kind of pointless post.  It's 5:30 a.m. right now.  I'm on my first coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment